Joyce's Journal

Strawberry Shortcake Glitter GraphicsStrawberry Shortcake Glitter GraphicsStrawberry Shortcake Glitter Graphics

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sri settling in/ not settling in ??

Maybe my expectations are a bit high, for I expected that after two weeks at my mum's place, Sri would at least have an idea how to handle Yitian. It could be that Yitian is also a bit difficult to handle.

Yitian would scream when Sri wants to bathe her or feed her. For me, I would reassure Sri that it's because Mr Kho and I are at home, which is why Yitian would prefer us over her. But I cannot help but worry that what would really happen if Sri was to be left alone with Yitian...

Mr Kho and I discussed over this..I called my elder sis, Aileen for help. I asked if we could put Yitian and Sri at her house when we went to work and then pick her up after work. Thank goodness she said no problem. I was thinking that at least Yitian will have Stefanie and Shannon to play with and Mata, my sis' maid, is also on hand to help Sri should she have problem with Yitian.

Mr Kho is upset that I do not want to put Yitian and Sri at his parents' place. I explained to him that I want to be able to see Yitian everyday. That was one reason why we wanted to employ a maid. I have spent almost two years as a weekend mum and I do not want to go through that again. You only get to see your kid on the weekends!! I told him that it's basically the same as putting Yitian at a day-care centre. She would still have to wake up early and only after our work can we go and pick her up. The only difference now, is instead of a real day care centre, Yitian will be at my sis' place!

Thus, current problem at hand settled....

3 comments:

Hemant Saluja said...

hi.....
These are unique Pictures. Yitan is so pretty and her hair style is very nice and her sisters are looking very beautiful and charming.

===================================
yash
anchortext

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi...
These are nice pictures. Yitian is so pretty girl and her hair style is very nice and her sisters are very beautiful & charming. I would like to wish them that they stay happy always.

===================================
Yash
look4ward

Joyce said...

Thank you for your kind wishes.