Joyce's Journal

Strawberry Shortcake Glitter GraphicsStrawberry Shortcake Glitter GraphicsStrawberry Shortcake Glitter Graphics

Monday, November 24, 2008

Sister Love

Yitian has always been very close to me. Now that there's Xinyan, she understands that there is one more little person other than her. She has gone back to being a baby. Literally..She wants to be carried like a baby, talked to like a baby, hold her milk bottle for her..

But I must say Yitian is a very good sister. She is always attentive to her sister's cries. If she is downstairs and hear Xinyan crying, she will immediately go to the stairs and say "Ok ok, I'm coming.." to Xinyan. It just makes my heart swell with pride. Of course there are trying times when Yitian feels she's not getting enough attention and throws a tantrum, I'll speak firmly to her and she'll cry a bit but after that we'll hug each other.

No comments: