Joyce's Journal

Strawberry Shortcake Glitter GraphicsStrawberry Shortcake Glitter GraphicsStrawberry Shortcake Glitter Graphics

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's My Birthday today!

It's my birthday today.

Mr Kho had to go to work, so it's just me and Yitian.

Today, I will be bringing Yitian to the library. My mum called and said that she'll be bringing Manfred to Jurong East and will meet us.

It was raining when we left the house. Yitian brought along her "Princess" umbrella. This photo was taken on Sunday when Mr Kho and I just bought her the umbrella.

The kids had fun at the library and Manfred borrowed two story books. One about trains and the other about dinosaurs..boys...

While at the library, a deliveryman called and said that he had a cake and flowers delivery for me and was waiting outside the house. But I'm not at home! I quickly gave my neighbour a call. Luckily Man Loong was at home and accepted the delivery for me. That's why we must get to know our neighbours well and not the usual "hi-and-bye". You never know when you will need help. Of course, this was not a critical situation. But like I said earlier, luckily for good neighbours.

The delivery was from Wati, one of my very close friends. A bouquet of six pink roses and a tiramisu cake! Thank you very much, Wati!

My two sisters, Aileen and Amy, have also sent me SMS to wish me 'Happy Birthday' and many close friends too, like Jocelyn, Shira, Derrick. Thank you everyone for remembering my birthday. And of course not forgetting my favourite two nieces..Stefanie and Shannon, who called and said that 'Kakak' reminded them today was my birthday!

No comments: