Joyce's Journal

Strawberry Shortcake Glitter GraphicsStrawberry Shortcake Glitter GraphicsStrawberry Shortcake Glitter Graphics

Sunday, December 10, 2006

My 1st Blog Entry!

Today, I start with my blog. How interesting to know that someone might be reading about my day, my thoughts, and whatever I care to write. Sometimes, even the one closest to us may not even know what's happening in our lives.
My princess, Yitian, is now 4mths old now. She can give the sweetest toothless smile in the world that will melt your heart away. This photo of hers was taken when she was two weeks old. Already growing into a cheeky girl..


The members in my family. Of course, there's mr kho and my dog, WeiWei. We also had a cat, Mel. He passed away in January 2006. My husband and I were devastated then.

No comments: